Monday, July 18, 2011

How can I ignore the way my younger siblings are being raised?

i understand where you're coming from man. Its the same thing for me when i go home from college and see my brother doing nothing to help out my parents and he gives me attitude. Sometimes parents give up on raising their children if its too difficult. All siblings are different. my mom told me that i was easy to raise, where my brother was more difficult. Me and my brother are two different people she told me, just like you and your twin brothers are different. Some people are motivated differently, and it seems like your mom found the best thing for your brothers. If i was you, i would just ignore them as much as possible. You're what, 23? and these kids are bothering you? I know its frustrating but in the end we older folks know that that kind of behavior will not be tolerated in the real world. Thank your mom for raising you properly and give her props for taking on the challenge of raising your younger brothers. Theyre 11 right now, hopefully they will grow out of it. I wouldn't let their childish antics separate you and your mom. You only have a so much time with them. Think about it bud, seems like you just needed to vent lol

No comments:

Post a Comment