Sunday, July 17, 2011

My boyfriend can't come to terms with my past?

Long story short, I dated a guy for a year whom I lost my virginity to. When I broke up with him, I went completely psycho and slept with 6 more guys. I began hanging out with my current boyfriend, who was the ex's best friend (we had almost dated before the ex, he was always the "what if"). I began to realize I wasn't over my ex and went back to him for about two weeks. He broke it off with me after that. I was again completely heart broken and felt horrid about myself and ended up sleeping with one more guy, a mutual friend of the two. Keep in mind I wanted to save myself until marriage, am completely appalled and ashamed, etc. The only problem in my current relationship is that he can't get over the fact that we were hanging out and I went and slept with two people during that time. I explained I was not his and didn't want a relationship, and would take it back if I could. I am absolutely amazing to him and he readily admits it and regularly tries to tell me how much better I can do and how I deserve someone who doesn't give me hell for my past. I ONLY want him, and I told him I'll never let him get away. How do I help him come to terms with things and hurt less?

No comments:

Post a Comment