Sunday, July 17, 2011

Questions about my Rat terrier?

Okay.my little rat terrier moses is a very unusual dog,but my family all love him.Anyway,his appearance,he has black and white spots,kinda big cuz he eats our food,and hes very cute.But his huge issues are when strangers come in the house he continuously barks and jumps on them,and he even bit one of our visitors ear so we have to keep him away from people.Two more common problems is he poops and pees alot,especially in my room which gets annoying.And one of the hugest problems is he has seizures.He only has them about once a month,but when he does they're awful and usually more than 10.But what I need to know is,what can we do about his barking and besides the medicine we give him for his seizures,what sets them off?Strobe lights,bright lights?Just anything to help those two issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment