Sunday, July 17, 2011

Strange feeling and dreams about death?

I've never had this happen before. But recently I have been terrified about death. I survived a rollover, and I've watched love ones die, but in the present nothing is currently happening to consume my time with this. Has this ever happened to anyone before? Its not necessarily the afterlife of death, which I don't believe in (this doesn't call for preaching please), but more the act OF dying. Its been bothering me for some reason. I know its human to not understand death and question it, but I have been appalled by it. I think I am bad at explaining things, because this seems normal, but its not and its hard to put into words. Anyways, I keep having dreams where I die IN the dream. I die several different ways, including murder, burning alive, not fun things. Then I wake up knowing I am dead, and its like I live in a parallel universe that is not devoid of color but has different colors then what I previously perceptive in my own life. Everything is so still, not a thing is stirring. No humans are around me, except sometimes a small blonde toddler whom has no relation to me, but there are animals that are lying on the ground unmoving but not dead. What is going on in my thoughts and dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment